Grad Student Scholarship Competition Awards
Alaska Section American Water Resources AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Deadline: Jan 25, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Alaska
Location of residency: Alaska
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Alaska Section, American Water Resources Association, is pleased to announce its intent to award a scholarship for graduate-level research in the area of water-resources in Alaska. A scholarship of up to $2500 will be awarded on a competitive basis upon evaluation of research proposals submitted by current graduate students.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be enrolled at least part time (6 credits minimum) in a graduate study program at any accredited Alaskan university or college and carry a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or better.
- Applicant's full-time or part-time status will be considered during the review process.
- Research topics must pertain to Alaskan water resources issues.
- Scholarships can be awarded to students who have previously received an AWRA Alaska Section scholarship
- There must be distinct progress demonstrated if a continuation of the same research or the topic must be completely different research.
- Students who have applied in the past but did not receive a scholarship are encouraged to re-apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grad Student Scholarship Competition Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.