American Water Works Association: Academic Achievement Award
American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, Mexico, United States, Guam, Puerto RicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AWWA and its members recognize the importance of investing in students as the future of the water industry. AWWA supports students through discounted memberships and more than 14 scholarships.
Academic Achievement Award
The Academic Achievement Award encourages academic excellence by recognizing contributions to the field of public water supply.
Award amounts are as follows:
- — First Place is $3,000 one-time award; Second Place is $1,500 one-time award
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All masters thesis and doctoral dissertations that are relevant to the water supply industry are eligible.
- The manuscript must reflect the work of a single author and be submitted during the competition year in which it was submitted for the degree.
- The competition is open to students majoring in any subject, provided the work is directly related to the drinking water supply industry.
- Students must be enrolled at colleges or universities in the U.S., Canada, Guam, Mexico, or Puerto Rico.
- AWWA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply for any scholarships,
awards, or fellowships.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the American Water Works Association: Academic Achievement Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.