Adolph Bolliger Award
The Australian Mammal Society
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: May 25, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Australia and New Zealand, Melanesia
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only student members of the Society are eligible.
- The applicant must be the sole or senior author of the paper for which the award is made.
- In the case of multiple authors, students must provide to Council a statement describing the contribution of other authors to the research.
- Must have submitted an abstract for a spoken presentation at the Annual Meeting.
- Bolliger Award recipients are eligible for a Student Travel Award but not the John Seebeck Award.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Adolph Bolliger Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.