AMS Student Travel Awards
The Australian Mammal SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: May 25, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About the Australian Mammal Society
The mission of the Australian Mammal Society (AMS) is to contribute to the greater understanding and conservation of Australasian mammals.
Research by members of the Society spans a wide variety of biological disciplines including behavioural and community ecology, population genetics, management and conservation. The AMS is an interdisciplinary society of biologists whose common interest is in the biology and conservation of Australasian mammals. The Society was founded in 1958 and is governed by a Constitution and Regulations, managed by a Council.
Student Travel Awards
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only student members of the Society are eligible for the award
- Applicants must be enrolled at an Australian institution.
- International students who are members of the society and enrolled at an Australian institution are eligible.
- Student members must have registered for the Annual Scientific Meeting and be giving a poster or spoken presentation
- Student Travel Award recipients are eligible for the Bolliger and Lyne Awards (but not both at the same meeting)
- Student Travel Award recipients are eligible for the John Seebeck Award (if not awarded the Bolliger or Lyne Award)
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AMS Student Travel Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.