Anaconda Community Foundation Grant
Anaconda Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 10, 2019 4:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 13, 2019 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Deer Lodge County, Montana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Anaconda Community Foundation was established in 2007 to help the people of Anaconda-Deer Lodge County build a permanent financial legacy to support charitable work in the Anaconda area forever. It is registered with the Montana Secretary of State’s Office and has been granted IRS 501(c)(3) Status. Applications for projects of most interest to the Anaconda Community Foundation include those that benefit the most people within Anaconda/Deer Lodge County as possible, meet critical community needs and/or requests for on-going operating expenses, with matching grants for endowment purposes.
About Anaconda Community Foundation
- A publicly-supported tax-exempt organization formed to attract, manage and distribute the income from gifts of various assets for community needs and community development.
- A grantmaker and adviser available to help quality nonprofit groups provide and improve much-needed services, e.g. in health, education, the arts, and social services. It is a builder of communities that aims to strengthen our sense of community.
- A philanthropic services corporation designed to help individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and private foundations more effectively support the needs of Anaconda/Deer Lodge County and beyond. People do not give to the Anaconda Community Foundation; they give through the Anaconda Community Foundation.
We accomplish this by:
- Promoting philanthropy at all levels of giving.
- Seeking permanent endowment funds and pass through funds from a diverse and ever-widening group of donors.
- Helping donors achieve their charitable and financial goals by offering services that make charitable giving easy, effective and satisfying.
- Providing responsible and effective financial management.
- Distributing earnings from investments according to community needs and donor intent.
- Championing good works in the community of Anaconda/Deer Lodge County.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be tax-exempt, non-profit organizations as defined under Section 501c(3), public agencies or a unit of government.
- Items not eligible for Anaconda Community Foundation funding:
- grants to individuals
- testimonial dinners
- grants to political organizations or purposes
- religious organizations
- requests that are discriminatory
- which pose an unacceptable conflict of interest to the community
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anaconda Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.