Anandana Coca-Cola India Foundation Grants
Anandana - The Coca-Cola India Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: India
Location of residency: IndiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Watershed Management, Protection and Development
- Purification of the riverine system
- Creation of Integrated Water Bodies
- Water resources education
- Creation of non-conventional energy assets
- Extension of forest cover
- Protection of biodiversity
- Waste management in ecologically fragile areas
- Spreading awareness of low carbon economy in community
- Promoting fitness and active lifestyles in society
- Addressing problem of hidden malnutrition
- Advocating indigenous system of healthcare
- Devoting attention to needs of physically/ mentally challenged
Inclusive Social Development
- Promotion of literacy programs in backward areas
- Protecting and preserving the national heritage
- National Campaign to promote social messages
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization related criteria:
- The organization should have been in existence for a minimum of 5 years.
- The organization should be registered as a Trust/Society/not-for-profit company under applicable law that implements social development projects in India.
- The organization should have a Governing Board/ Council and should disclose the profile of the Board Members including the Chairperson, Directors and key employees of the organization.
- The organization should have a proven track record in the delivery of quality services in specific fields, good implementation history, capacity of personnel to manage the project on prescribed schedules and targets.
- The organization should have a good working relationship and contacts with the communities.
- The organization should not be affiliated with any political party.
- The organization should ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- The organization should follow transparent accounting practices. It should provide signed audited statements along with the statutory auditor's reports.
- Project related criteria:
- As a part of their grant application, the organization must develop a concrete plan of action towards long-term sustainability of the projects and possible replication.
- The objective of the project/program should be consistent with the objectives of the Coca-Cola India Foundation.
- The beneficiaries of the projects must primarily be the poor, the backward/ the tribals, the underprivileged, the physically challenged, and the socially deprived.
- The project should have defined indicators / milestones, which will monitor the performance against stated objectives.
- Preferences will be given to the organization that demonstrates magnitude of impact, the framework of which could become models for replication.
- While the Foundation would work as per its Mission Objectives, it would give more emphasis on Water as well as New and Renewable Energy projects for the next couple of years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anandana Coca-Cola India Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.