Angel Fund for Small Nonprofits
Community Foundation of Collier CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Collier County, Florida
Location of residency: Collier County, Florida
About this funder:
The purpose of the Angel Fund for Small Nonprofits is to provide grants to start-up organizations and small, established nonprofits with grants to help them provide program services that fill an unmet need. Organizations must provide community-based human services and/or educational services and be based in Collier County. Special attention will be given to organizations with net assets of less than $1 million dollars. The Angel Fund grant committee looks for programs where a $5000 – $15,000 grant can make a difference to the organization’s ability to address a community need.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization
- Applicant organization must be at least two years old from Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination
- Applicant must have a Profile in the Nonprofit Directory.
- To create a Profile, the organization must serve Collier County and have a IRS Letter of Intent
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County
- The Angel Fund for Nonprofits requires:
- a completed profile in the Nonprofit Directory and investment of at least 10% by the nonprofit.
- We do not fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Angel Fund for Small Nonprofits by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.