Anglo American Group Foundation Grants
AngloAmerican Group Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Peru, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe Expand all
Location of residency: Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Peru, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Foundation’s main objective is to promote sustainable livelihoods and its main areas of interest are:
- Community development
- Education and training
- HIV/AIDS and welfare
The Foundation prefers to fund specific projects or components of projects within the overall activities of an organisation that are a priority area in need of support. All projects submitted for consideration should have clearly defined objectives with quantifiable outcomes. All applications for funding are reviewed by the Board of Trustees.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation only funds registered charities.
- The Foundation funds projects in those countries around the world in which Anglo American has operations, projects or representative offices:
- In the UK, the Foundation supports projects close to Anglo American’s head office in London, in the boroughs of Westminster, Southwark and Lambeth.
- It does not support projects in South Africa, where funding is handled by the award-winning Anglo American Chairman’s Fund.
- The Foundation does not support:
- Animal charities
- Hospital trusts
- Armed forces charities
- Community Interest Companies
- Music festivals and choirs
- Educational fees
- Political or quasi-political bodies
- Expeditions overseas
- Religious organisations (other than community outreach)
- General health charities
- Trades unions
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anglo American Group Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.