ABS: Student Research Grants
Animal Behavior Society
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 15, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Animal Behavior Society is a non-profit, 501(3)(c) professional organization dedicated to promote and encourage the biological study of animal behavior in the broadest sense, including studies at all levels of organization using both descriptive and experimental methods under natural and controlled conditions. Both research studies and the dissemination of knowledge about animal behavior through publications, educational programs, and activities shall be encouraged.
The Animal Behavior Society offers the ABS Student Research Grants to support graduate student research in fields relevant to animal behavior.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate program and conducting research relevant to the field of animal behavior.
- Students outside the US are eligible.
- Individuals may receive only one ABS research grant during their lifetime.
- Requests for travel money should be based on ordinary out-of-pocket expenses directly related to the research.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be active members of the Animal Behavior Society.
- Research grants may not be used to provide salary supplements, to pay indirect costs (overhead), or to defray tuition fees.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ABS: Student Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.