Ann E. Talcott Fund Grant
Ann E. Talcott Fund
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $15,000
Deadline: Jul 22, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About the Foundation
The Ann E. Talcott Fund was formed by the Will of Ann Earle Talcott as a perpetual trust, the income of which is distributed for charitable purposes. Ms. Talcott lived in the Town of Irvington in Essex County, New Jersey.
To provide grants to organizations operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes, as well as for testing for public safety, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals; with paramount consideration given to organizations aiding the indigent.
- Environment, animals
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- States served: New Jersey
- Geographic limitations: The Foundation has a practice of supporting organizations located in New Jersey.
- Grants are made to organizations operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes, as well as for testing for public safety, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
- Paramount consideration is given to requests from organizations aiding the indigent.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ann E. Talcott Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.