Anna Keesling Ackerman Fund Grants
El Pomar FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 22, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: El Paso County, Teller County
Location of residency: Counties in Colorado: El Paso County, Teller CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Please note, we accept competitive applications on a rolling basis. Grant applications are typically reviewed twice annually in the spring and at the end of the year.
The deadlines above are an estimated 8 weeks before the winter and spring board meetings, when the fund typically stops accepting proposals.
Mission: Support nonprofit organizations serving the Pikes Peak Region, with a specific focus on organizations working in arts and humanities, education, health, human services, and civic and community initiatives.
History: The Anna Keesling Ackerman Fund seeks to continue the charitable intent of Mr. Jasper D. Ackerman, who supported numerous charitable organizations and causes throughout the Pikes Peak Region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax status serving the Pikes Peak Region (El Paso and Teller counties) are eligible to apply for funding.
- The Foundation does not accept grant applications for grant support to:
- Other foundations or nonprofits that distribute money to recipients of its own selection
- Organizations that practice discrimination of any kind
- Organizations that do not have fiscal responsibility for the proposed project
- Organizations that do not have an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit IRS determination letter
- Camps, camp programs, or other seasonal activities
- Religious organizations for support of religious programs
- Cover deficits or debt elimination
- Cover travel, conferences, conventions, group meetings, or seminars
- Influence legislation or support candidates for political office
- Produce videos or other media projects
- Fund research projects or studies
- Primary or secondary schools (K-12). El Pomar will consider, on a limited basis, capital requests from nonpublicly funded secondary schools
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anna Keesling Ackerman Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.