Anne S. Richardson Fund - Connecticut Grants
Anne S. Richardson FundSuggest an update
Deadline: Mar 1, 2021
Grant amount: US $15,000 - US $90,000
Fields of work: Women & Girl Services Women's Rights & Equality Sexuality & LGBTQ Rights LGBTQI Services Youth Development & Leadership Environmental Conservation
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Fairfield County, Connecticut Other eligible locations: Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Anne S. Richardson Fund
The Fund was created in the mid-1960s under the will of Anne S. Richardson to support charitable purposes.
- Eight organizations recommended by Miss Richardson;
- In Ridgefield, Connecticut: programs that assist lower-income people or are of broad interest to the community (see grant page for this opportunity here); and
- In Connecticut (particularly Fairfield County): programs that promote the independence of women, support the lesbian and gay community, encourage youth development, or promote environmental conservation.
Type of Support
Project, capital and, in limited circumstances, operating.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic focus: Connecticut, particularly Fairfield County.
- Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
- No grants are made to individuals or private foundations or for matching gifts or loans.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”