Annie's Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships
Annie's Homegrown, Inc.
Grant amount: US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our mission is to cultivate a healthier and happier world by spreading goodness through nourishing foods, honest words and conduct that is considerate and forever kind to the planet.
We believe that healthy soils and healthy farms are the foundation for healthy foods, which help make healthy people! Therefore, we’re proud to support the next generation of farmers. Through our Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship program, we will award $100,000 in scholarship assistance each year to some very deserving students.
Sustainable and organic agriculture is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why each year we award scholarships to students through our Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship program. We’re proud to support the next generation of farmers committed to sustainable farming practices/
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship Program is open to full time undergraduate and graduate students studying at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or graduate school in the U.S. for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Students must be focusing studies on sustainable agriculture.
- Students whose coursework and extra-curricular activities are related to sustainable agriculture are welcome to apply.
- International students may apply as long as they are studying at a U.S. school.
- The award can be used for tuition, books, and other education expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Annie's Sustainable Agriculture Scholarships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.