Annual Main Grant Funding Cycle
New Canaan Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 12, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Fairfield County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
New Canaan Community Foundation operates an annual, competitive grant evaluation and distribution process, directed by the Foundation’s Board of Directors and supported by professional staff. Community volunteers also play a key role in this review and decision-making effort.
Organizations should request support for their most compelling need. If you have not applied to NCCF for funding before, you are strongly encouraged to call the office in advance of submitting a proposal to review your grant request.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization must be tax-exempt and in good standing with the IRS.
- Organization serves New Canaan residents or has significant impact on our community.
- Eligible grant requests include:
- Capital improvements
- Operational or program expenses
- New programs / projects
- Education / professional development for staff or clients
- Capacity building
- Organization cannot ask multiple funders for support for the same expenses.
- Funding will not be considered for any costs already incurred or to build an endowment.
- Funding will also not be considered if a previous year’s grant will not have been fully spent by May following the application deadline.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Annual Main Grant Funding Cycle by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.