Begole Archaeological Research Grant
Anza-Borrego FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 17, 2020
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Faculty Working Professional Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: California, Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Begole Archaeological Research Grant (BARG) program is designed to support scientific archaeological research in Colorado Desert District (CDD) parks and in other areas of the California and Baja California Desert regions that may have direct connections with or scientific applications to CDD parks.
Priority will be given to original research dealing with the earliest periods of prehistory.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant eligibility:
- Applicants may be:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Faculty and/or titled researchers at academic institutions
- Staff of federal, state or county agencies
- Employed in the private cultural resource management sector
- Independent scholars.
- Geographic eligibility:
- Research in some phase of prehistory or history within the CDD parks, in areas bordering the parks, in the immediately surrounding area (see attached map for research area limitations), or elsewhere in the Colorado or Mojave Deserts.
- Project eligibility:
- There are no restrictions on the topics of the research proposals, as long as they are cultural in scope and/or focus.
- No funds will be awarded until proof of permitting has been submitted to the appropriate entity.
- In no case will a grant be awarded for work, supplies, or equipment that would fall under the usual
scope of California State Parks management or fiscal responsibilities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Begole Archaeological Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.