Paul Jorgensen Bird Research Grant
Anza-Borrego FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 2, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: California
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Anza-Borrego Foundation is pleased to announce a competitive grant program to assist undergraduate and graduate students conducting field studies in ornithology within the Colorado Desert and Peninsular Ranges of southern California. Grants of up to $1,500 will be awarded annually to assist college students with costs associated with field work related to bird research. This grant is given in memory of Paul D. Jorgensen as a fitting way to carry on his passion and legacy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant eligibility:
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Must obtain all necessary permits prior to conducting their field
- Cost eligibility:
- Research within State Parks of the region will receive special consideration in the award process:
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park
- Palomar Mountain State Park
- Picacho State Recreation Area
- Salton Sea State Recreation Area
- Indio Hills Palms
- Cost ineligibility:
- Conferences and travel to them
- Major equipment (over $500)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Paul Jorgensen Bird Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.