JHU/ APL Alexander Kossiakoff Scholarship
International Council on Systems Engineering
Grant amount: US $5,000
Deadline: Jun 1, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) is a not-for-profit membership organization founded to develop and disseminate the interdisciplinary principles and practices that enable the realization of successful systems.
The Directors of the INCOSE Foundation are committed to rewarding skills through the scholarships we bestow. With the help of our donors, we celebrate and reward those who are engaged in finding solutions to complex technical challenges at all stages of their education or career. The INCOSE Foundation offers possibilities for people to pursue goals that anticipate the future – for them and for the world.
Recognize and encourage promising applied systems engineering research by students in a Masters or Doctoral program. The award carries a $5,000 grant to the student. The student will also be provided with a plaque and recognition at the Annual Symposium in the summer.
- Rigor and creativity of proposed applied research
- Potential application to Applied Physics Laboratory systems engineering interests
- Strength of resume and bio sketch
- Strength of academic recommendations
- Additional attributes noted in the applicant’s materials that go beyond the application requirements.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and an admitted student in a Masters or Doctoral Program in Systems Engineering at an accredited university.
- Applicants may not receive more than one award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JHU/ APL Alexander Kossiakoff Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.