AQHA: Arizona Quarter Racing Scholarship
American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA)
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Arizona
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The American Quarter Horse Foundation strives to strengthen the unique bond between people and horses by creating and maintaining programs that improve the lives of horses and those who share their lives with them. When you volunteer and support the Foundation you give back to our horses and ensure their well-being for future generations. The American Quarter Horse Foundation supports equine-related educational and charitable programs that create opportunities to enrich the lives of people and horses.
- preserve and interpret the various roles the American Quarter Horse has held throughout history;
- support the educational advancement of our industry;
- protect and enhance the physical well-being of all equines;
- and promote the American Quarter Horse’s capacity to provide physical and emotional benefits to individuals in need.
The Foundation provides financial assistance to members of the American Quarter Horse Association and American Quarter Horse Youth Association through general, career path and state or regional scholarships. Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic achievement, financial need and Quarter Horse involvement, as well as the applicant’s outstanding leadership and communication skills.
Ideal candidate for Arizona Quarter Racing Scholarship should has been a member of AQHA or AQHYA for at least one year and has experience within the racing industry or who is seeking a career in the industry.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants should be a current member of the American Quarter
Horse Association and or American Quarter Horse Youth Association in order to apply.
- Applicants must be from Arizona.
- Recipient must seek a career in:
- veterinary medicine
- racetrack management or
- other racing related field
- Member must apply during their senior year of high school or while enrolled at an accredited college, university or vocational school.
- Recipient must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 grade point average.
- Funding for this scholarship may be applied to either a two or four-year degree program.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Ideal candidate have to be a member of AQHA or AQHYA for at least one year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AQHA: Arizona Quarter Racing Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.