AQHA: Farm & Ranch Heritage Scholarship
American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $12,500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The American Quarter Horse Association, located in Amarillo, Texas, is the world’s largest equine breed registry and membership organization.
AQHA members share a passion for the American Quarter Horse and the vast lifestyle created by the world’s most popular horse.
The American Quarter Horse Foundation provides financial assistance to members of AQHA and AQHYA through general, career path and state or regional scholarships.
The Farm & Ranch Heritage Scholarship will be given to Ideal candidates are current AQHA or AQHYA members from farming and or ranching backgrounds representing the outstanding education, expertise or life skills gained through participation in agricultural activities; have a minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average; and do not compete in AQHA-approved shows. Member must apply during their senior year of high school or while enrolled at an accredited college or university.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic achievement, financial need and Quarter Horse involvement, as well as the applicant’s outstanding leadership and communication skills.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Ideal candidates must be current AQHA or AQHYA members from farming and or ranching backgrounds representing the outstanding education, expertise or life skills gained through participation in agricultural activities.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average;
- Applicants must not compete in AQHA-approved shows.
- Member must apply during their senior year of high school or while enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Funding for this scholarship will be applied to a four-year undergraduate degree program of the student's choice.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants should be a current member of the American Quarter Horse Association and or American Quarter Horse Youth Association in order to apply.
- Current or previous AQHF scholarship recipients are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AQHA: Farm & Ranch Heritage Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.