Arcata Foundation Grant Program
Arcata FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: May 15, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Humboldt County, California
Location of residency: Humboldt County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Support the educational needs of local citizens (of all ages)
- Support those in need of human services, such as health care, child care, housing, etc.
- Support art and cultural activities and education within the community
- Provide recreational activities and programs to the community (all ages)
- Support and protect the environment of the community
- Support peace-related activities and education
- Support activities and education related to the history of the City of Arcata
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Arcata Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.