Jane C. Waldbaum Archaeological Field School Scholarship
Archaeological Institute of America
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Mar 1, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Canada, United States
Age restriction: At least 18 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Established in honor of AIA Honorary President Jane Waldbaum, this scholarship is intended to help students who are planning to participate in archaeological field work for the first time. The Scholarship Fund provides $1000 each to help pay expenses associated with participation in an archaeological field work project (minimum stay one month/4 weeks).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Waldbaum Scholarship eligible applicants:
- Students who have begun their junior year of undergraduate studies at the time of application and have not yet completed their first year of graduate school at a college or university in the United States or Canada
- Must not have previously participated in archaeological field work of any kind
- Students majoring in archaeology or related disciplines are especially encouraged to apply.
- Minority and disadvantaged students are encouraged to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jane C. Waldbaum Archaeological Field School Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.