ArcticNet Training Fund
ArcticNetSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to C $5,000
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
One of ArcticNet's principal objectives is to contribute to the training of the next generation of young specialists needed to study, model, manage and ensure the stewardship of the changing Canadian Arctic.
The $25K per year fund was created to help support the training of ArcticNet graduate students and northern students within national and international Field Schools, Courses or Institutes.
The ArcticNet Training Fund covers 75% of the actual participation cost of the student up to a maximum of $5K per application. The remaining 25% must be covered by the applicant's supervisor/sponsor or with other funds available to the applicant for the training activity. We encourage students to apply for training opportunities hosted outside of Canada.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants must be ArcticNet graduate students or northern students supervised or sponsored by an ArcticNet Network Investigator.
- The field school or course must provide high quality, Arctic-related training and development experiences for students.
- Preference will be given to training opportunities located in the Arctic.
- Consideration will be given to the fair allocation of support
among the different science sectors (natural, social and health
- Workshops and conferences are not eligible;
- Internships in research laboratories are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ArcticNet Training Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.