ARGI Gives: Community Grant Program
ARGI GivesSuggest an update
Next deadline: Oct 15, 2020
Later deadlines: Mar 15, 2021, Jun 15, 2021, Aug 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Fields of work: Youth Services Health & Medicine Environment Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
Location of residency: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, OhioView website Save
About this funder:
ARGI Gives was founded by ARGI employees in 2015, bringing together their time, talents, and resources through a corporate giving program. Its mission focuses on improving the lives of other members of our local communities. ARGI Gives is overseen by a committee comprised of a diverse team of ARGI employees with different charitable interests and a common focus on impacting the community.
Community Grant Program
ARGI Gives provides grants in the communities of Louisville, Kentucky; Bowling Green, Kentucky; Cincinnati, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are proud to assist local nonprofit and charitable organizations that positively impact the communities in which we work and live.
Please note that while we wish to extend our reach to many organizations, it is impossible to fund every request. ARGI Gives focuses our grant-giving impact on organizations that promote education, environment, health, or youth.
Our Community Grant Program is an opportunity for organizations seeking assistance for projects and programs. These community grants range from $500–5,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- ARGI Gives accepts grant applications from any organization recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- All ARGI Gives grant funds must be spent to benefit the citizens in the states in which ARGI is located: Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.
- One grant per quarter, per organization will be accepted.
- ARGI Gives does not fund the following:
- Grants to specific individuals
- General operating expenses or overhead
- Salary related expenses for any employee listed on payroll.
- For any project or program salary related to the grant request, please specify the dollar amount, discounted rates or hourly rates to justify the individual's compensation
- Debt reduction or operational deficits
- Interest on loans, fines, penalties and/or litigation costs
- Activities intended primarily for fundraising including fund drives, annual appeals, capital campaigns, endowments, memorial funds, private foundations, etc.
- Scholarships or other activities related to academic credit or degrees
- Partisan, legislative or political activities
- Fraternal, sectarian and religious organizations where the grant is intended for the principal benefit of the organization’s own members or adherents, or where the grant is intended for inherently religious activities
- General construction or renovation (unrelated to a specific proposed project)
- Projects that discriminate against race, religion or creed
- Advertising (unrelated to a specific proposed project)
- Those who have previously been awarded an ARGI Gives grant will not be eligible for another grant for two full calendar years, or 24 months after their awarded grant cycle.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”