Ariel Foundation Grants
Ariel FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry), May 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry), Aug 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Knox County, Ohio
Location of residency: Knox County, OhioView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Ariel Foundation is proud to support the people and projects whose missions are to improve the quality of life in the Mount Vernon, Ohio area.
The Ariel Foundation will sustain the philanthropic vision of founder, Karen Buchwald Wright, toward the quality of life and opportunity in her hometown, Mount Vernon, Ohio. The Foundation will concentrate its efforts on:
- the arts,
- parks and
- the pursuit of happiness.
The foundation partners with other groups and organizations to achieve results the whole community can share and enjoy.
The Ariel Foundation partners with community organizations in the conservation and enhancement of the cultural heritage in our neighborhoods.
The Ariel Foundation encourages and promotes the preservation, expansion, and protection of the community's parks and public areas.
The Ariel Foundation provides funding support for education, especially in the areas of arts, engineering, and science
Types of Grants
Small grants are $5,000 or less and require Ariel Foundation’s common application with one or two pages of supporting documents.
Large grants are more than $5,000 and require the two-page application with several supporting documents.
Major grants are $100,000 or more and require the two-page common application with several supporting documents. Ariel Foundation advises applicants of major grants to do so early in the calendar year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- 501(c)(3) public charity,
- State, municipal, or political subdivision.
- The following are not eligible:
- Organizations that do not meet the criteria under Custom Eligibility,
- Organizations outside of the Mount Vernon area,
- Religious organizations, although we may consider requests by eligible organizations which support non-sectarian social service activities that are available to the community,
- Fraternal and veterans organizations,
- Programs solely athletic in nature and not connected to the broader community or developmental goals,
- Political campaigns.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ariel Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.