Arnold Arboretum: Grants-In-Aid of Undergraduate Research
Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 13, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Jan 31, 2019, Mar 28, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Massachusetts
Location of residency: Massachusetts
University restriction: Harvard UniversityView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ), the Harvard University Herbaria (HUH), and the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University (AA) are pleased to award small grants in support of faculty-supervised research by Harvard College undergraduates.
Funds from the HUH are primarily available to support projects in the field of plant biology and funds from the AA are primarily targeted for research utilizing the living collections. Awards range from $500 to $2500 and may provide support for the academic year (fall and spring semesters) or summer. Applicants for spring and summer grants are strongly encouraged to simultaneously apply for research support from the Harvard College Research Program (HCRP).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects in any subject area are eligible for support.
- Harvard College undergraduates only.
- Priority may be given to projects that utilize MCZ, HUH, or AA research collections, laboratories and other facilities, and to related fieldwork.
- Priority is given to first-time applicants.
- Projects that facilitate senior honors theses or associated preliminary studies are particularly encouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Arnold Arboretum: Grants-In-Aid of Undergraduate Research by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.