Arthritis Research Grants
Arthritis National Research FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 18, 2020 5:00pm PST
Applicant type: Research Scientist Doctor Faculty Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Biomedical
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Description of Funding Opportunity
The Arthritis National Research Foundation (ANRF) is seeking grant applications that focus on studying arthritis and related autoimmune diseases including but not limited to:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- ANRF will seek to fund at least one or two grants per year focusing on clinical research.
- ANRF will seek to fund at least one grant each year focusing on juvenile arthritis.
Award Information and Project Period
- The project period is one year, with the option to apply for a second year if significant progress is demonstrated.
- Partial funding may be awarded if grantee has documentation that the remainder of the funding for proposed research has been acquired.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Basic Eligibility
- Investigators must possess either a M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree or equivalent, affiliated with a qualified, non-profit institution.
- Applicants need not be U.S. citizens.
- All work must be done at a qualified U.S. nonprofit research institution.
- Project Eligibility
- Clinical and basic studies will be considered.
- Clinical studies should have a translational component that helps reveal the underlying mechanisms or response to therapy.
- Preference will be given to senior post-doctoral investigators transitioning to independent investigator status and new assistant professors.
- Overhead or indirect costs will not be funded.
- Applicant may not have (or ever had) an NIH R01 grant or equivalent.
- (“Or equivalent” is defined as receipt of an NIH K08 grant plus other support totaling more than $200,000 per year.)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Arthritis Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.