Ashbury Children's Foundation Grant
Ashbury Children's Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Public Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- To make available a facility to deliver child care services
- To support and promote child care and related services
- Partial start-up costs for a new childcare facility.
- Furnace repair costs for a childcare center during the winter.
- Costs of roof repair, cleanup costs and replacement of furniture damaged by water from a major roof failure.
Types of Grants
Grants are usually made for one or more of the following:
- Small emergency grants.
- Examples: Repair of Child Care Center heating system, repair and replacement of Child Care Center equipment due to flood.
- Grants to targeted needs.
- These are Foundation Board focused grants. The current focus is on children in homeless families.
- Seed or start up money for innovative programs related to children.
- Small projects providing direct benefit to children.
- Examples: Purchase of playground equipment and renovation of play structures.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We make grants only to organizations tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.
- When applying for a grant for the first time, an organization should supply its Federal tax exemption letter along with the request.
- Applicant organizations must provide services to children either as primary or secondary recipients.
- Organizations must provide their services in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- We make no grants to individuals.
- We make no continuing, program grants.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ashbury Children's Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.