ASPCA Scholarships and Sponsorships
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - Domestic Animals & Pets
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
- Scholarship programs, scholarships, and travel stipends for eligibile applicants to send staff, students, or law enforcement officers to attend conferences or other trainings directly related to animal welfare or animal cruelty pertaining to dogs, cats, equines, or farm animals.
- Sponsorships for conferences, conference tracks, trainings or other events that provide education and/or training on animal welfare, animal cruelty or animal law enforcement
- Sponsorships for fundraising or other events, including board or staff development (only if solicited by the ASPCA – unsolicited requests will be declined).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please note that scholarships/stipends are made ONLY to organizations.
- Please limit your request to no more than $5,000 or 10% of your annual budget, whichever is lower.
- For anti-cruelty-related sponsorships, your request for sponsorship must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the event.
- Please adhere to the ASPCA's food policy if any grant funds are used to purchase food:
- grantee agrees to limit the use of ASPCA funds to purchase vegetarian, vegan, fish or welfare-certified meat products only.
- "Welfare-certified meat products" shall mean products that are from farms, obtained either directly or through another supplier (restaurant, retailer, etc.), that are certified by at least one of the following certification programs:
- Animal Welfare Approved;
- Certified Humane; and/or
- Global Animal Partnership, Steps 2 and above
- Please note that with the exception of Scholarships and Sponsorships for ASPCA Anti-Cruelty grants, Scholarships and Sponsorships are by-invitation only.
- We do not fund individuals.
- Please note that the ASPCA generally does not fund scholarship requests for professional development training that has no direct impact on animals, e.g. board relations/development and volunteer management
- Lower priority may be given to organizations that have received a grant in the previous 6 months.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”