AWG Chrysalis Scholarship
Association for Women Geoscientists
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Chrysalis Scholarship provides degree-completion funding for women geoscience graduate
students whose education has been significantly interrupted by life circumstances. Awarded funds
are intended to cover costs associated with completion of her thesis/dissertation, beyond what is
traditionally covered by primary research funding.
The award amount is up to $2,000 and a one‐year student membership is sponsored by AWG.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- A qualified applicant must be:
- A female graduate student who has had an interruption in her academic progress due to life circumstances.
- Approaching the completion phase of her geoscience degree.
- Someone who has contributed to, and will continue to contribute to, both the geosciences and the larger world community through her academic and personal strengths.
- Costs may include:
- drafting expenses
- defense travel
- late-stage research and analyses
- anything necessary to assist a candidate during those critical, final days.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AWG Chrysalis Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.