Salt Lake Chapter Awards: Research Scholarship
Association for Women GeoscientistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 16, 2021
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Utah
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save
About this funder:
This scholarship will help defray the costs of presenting research results at national or regional science conventions and meetings.
This scholarship will be awarded based upon the quality and importance of the research being conducted and reported as judged by the Scholarship Committee.
Expenses associated with meeting attendance will be reimbursed for a total of $1000. The selected candidate will also receive a one-year AWG student membership.
Printing or publication costs, registration, travel to and from the meeting, lodging and meals associated with the meeting. Awardee must submit receipts for reimbursement.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate woman who is:
- Attending a Utah college or university;
- Engaged in geoscience research; and
- Will be presenting the results of her research at a national or regional science convention or meeting within 16 months of being awarded this scholarship.
- The award can be used for printing or publication costs, registration, travel to and from the meeting, lodging and meals associated with the meeting.
- Expenses associated with the attendance of the applicant's research advisor or the attendance of other students will not be covered by this scholarship.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Salt Lake Chapter Awards: Research Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.