Undergraduate Excellence in Paleontology Award
Association for Women GeoscientistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Association for Women Geoscientists is pleased to announce the AWG Undergraduate Paleontology Award. The award, which consists of a $1000 cash prize and membership in the Paleontological Society and AWG for the tenure of the awardee’s schooling, will be presented to an outstanding female undergraduate student pursuing a career in paleontology. This award was made possible by the generous donations of David Watkins and MaryAnne Holmes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be women pursuing education as an undergraduate student in the paleontological – and affiliated – sciences at a degree-granting institution.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student during the period of the award.
- No prior AWG or PS membership is required.
- National or international students are allowed to apply, with the exception of sanctioned countries.
- Successful applicants will exhibit exceptional motivation, professional potential, outreach, and long-term commitment to goals.
- Students may receive the Undergraduate Paleontology Award only once during the tenure of their undergraduate careers.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Undergraduate Excellence in Paleontology Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.