E. Alexander Bergstrom Memorial Research Award - Latin America
Association of Field Ornithologists
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2019
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Caribbean, Central America, South AmericaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant and/or their primary research supervisor must be a member of the Association of Field Ornithologists prior to the application deadline.
- Latin American awards are restricted to individuals based at Latin American institutions:
- Non-professionals, undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. candidates are all eligible for the Latin American competition.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The applicant and/or their primary research supervisor must be a member of the Association of Field Ornithologists prior to the application deadline.
- In judging among proposals of equal quality, special consideration will be given to those that:
- focus on avian life history,
- use data collected all or in part by non-professionals and/or
- employ banding or other marking techniques.
- Individuals from Latin America that are studying or working at a U.S. or Canadian institution are eligible for U.S./Canada awards only.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the E. Alexander Bergstrom Memorial Research Award - Latin America by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.