E. Alexander Bergstrom Memorial Research Award - US/Canada
Association of Field OrnithologistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2021
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Unaffiliated Researcher Masters Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicant and/or their primary research supervisor must be a member of the Association of Field Ornithologists prior to the application deadline.
- U.S./Canada awards are aimed at people beginning their research or those with limited or no access to major funding.
- They are restricted to non-professionals, undergraduates, and Masters degree candidates working in the United States or Canada.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Special consideration will be given to those that:
- Focus on avian life history
- Use data collected all or in part by non-professionals
- Employ banding or other marking techniques.
- Ph.D. students studying at U.S. and Canadian institutions, regardless of their nationality or geographic region of investigation, are NOT eligible to receive a Bergstrom Research Award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the E. Alexander Bergstrom Memorial Research Award - US/Canada by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.