Audrey Hillman Fisher Foundation Grant
Audrey Hillman Fisher FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Carroll County, Arkansas, Santa Barbara County, California, Counties in New Hampshire: Belknap County, Grafton County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Human/Social Services (focus on women and children)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is southwestern Pennsylvania, the Squam Lakes Region of New Hampshire, and the Santa Barbara, California area.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- While the Foundation entertains requests from a wide variety of organizations, most grants are initiated at the direction of the program staff and Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Audrey Hillman Fisher Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.