Australia-ASEAN Council Grants
Australian Government: Department of Foreign Affairs and TradeSuggest an update
Grant amount: A $10,000 - A $50,000
Deadline: Apr 17, 2020 9:00am PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity For-Profit Business
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Show all
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save
About this funder:
Australia-ASEAN Council (AAC) grants generate opportunities for Australian business, education, science and innovation and the arts to work with partners in Southeast Asia.
The AAC's mission is to increase knowledge and promote Australia's interests in Southeast Asia by initiating and supporting activities designed to enhance awareness, understanding and links between people and institutions in Australia and ten Southeast Asian countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
About the grant program
The International Relations Grants Program (the Program) is an ongoing program, subject to annual budget appropriation.
The objectives of the Program are to promote people-to-people links and a contemporary and positive image of Australia and support for the Australian Government’s international policy goals.
The expected outcomes of the Program are:
- strengthened bilateral relationships in areas of mutual interest with particular countries and regions,
- international networks, collaboration and connections between institutions and communities to build understanding, trust and influence,
- enhanced Australian international reputation and reach through the promotion of our economic, creative and cultural, sporting, innovation and science, and education assets, and
- increased understanding of Australians of the cultures and opportunities in each of these countries.
Grant opportunities available under the International Relations Grants Program are:
- Australia-ASEAN Council 2020
- Australia-China Council 2020
- Australia-India Council 2020
- Australia-Indonesia Institute 2020
- Australia-Japan Foundation 2020
- Australia-Korea Foundation 2020
- Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Program 2020
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations 2020
- Council on Australia Latin America Relations 2020
About the Australia-ASEAN Council 2020
These guidelines contain information for the Australia-ASEAN Council 2020 grants. This grant opportunity is part of the International Relations Grants Program.
This document sets out:
- the purpose of the grant opportunity
- the eligibility and assessment criteria
- how grant applications are monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Australia-ASEAN Council Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.