Australasian Wildlife Management Society: Conference Travel Subsidy
Australasian Wildlife Management Society
Grant amount: US $200 - US $300
Anticipated deadline: Dec 5, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Australia, New ZealandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AWMS encourages and supports student participation at the annual conference. To enable students to present at the annual AWMS conference, the Committee provides a travel subsidy for AWMS student members. To be eligible for a travel subsidy, students must have approval of their supervisor and present a talk or poster at the annual conference.
Student subsidy amounts
Full-time students registered for the full conference:
- $300 for those who have been paid members of AWMS for three years or more,
- $200 for students whose past and future paid membership totals less than 3 years.
The subsidy will be reduced proportionally for students registered for part of the conference. For part time students the subsidy will be at 75% of the above full time rates.
Travel subsidies and registration for indigenous people will be considered (as per students) where indigenous delegates cannot get full support from their member organisation and where it is considered desirable for them to attend a specific symposium. If appropriate to their circumstances, free registration may be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a travel subsidy, students must have approval of their supervisor and present a talk or poster at the annual conference.
- For Indigenous People: Subsidies will be considered where applicants can:
- Identify themselves as an indigenous person of Australia or New Zealand (other countries will also be considered)
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- In years where the application for subsidies is high, preference will be given to those people whose experience is most relevant to the symposia planned for the conference.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Australasian Wildlife Management Society: Conference Travel Subsidy by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.