Autzen Foundation Grant
Autzen FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jul 10, 2020 5:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Oct 9, 2020 5:00pm PDT, Mar 13, 2021 4:00pm PST
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $35,000
Fields of work: Human & Social Services Art & Culture Education Youth Services
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Conference, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon, Washington
Location of residency: Oregon, WashingtonView website Save
About this funder:
Since 1951, The Autzen Foundation has been supporting charitable work that makes Oregon a better place. Thomas J. Autzen, who helped lead the way for Oregon’s plywood industry, established the foundation with his son Thomas Edward Autzen. The foundation awards grants to:
- social service,
- arts and culture,
- educational, and
- youth-centered organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Autzen Foundation accepts applications from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Charitable organizations registered under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (including churches) or government entities, such as a town, public school, or stage agency
- 501(c)(3) designation (or other qualified tax-exempt IRS status) in place for at least 2 years
- directly serving residents of Oregon or southwest Washington (Clark County)
- Only one grant request may be submitted in a calendar year.
- We will not consider requests for:
- Fundraising events
- Projects primarily seeking to influence elections or legislation
- Organizations without qualified tax status designation that are using another non-profit organization as a fiscal or umbrella agent
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”