Autzen Foundation Grant
Autzen FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Mar 10, 2021 11:45pm PST
Later deadlines: Jul 14, 2021 11:45pm PDT, Oct 13, 2021 11:45pm PDT
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $35,000
Fields of work: Environment Human & Social Services Art & Culture Education Youth Services
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Conference, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon, Clark County, Washington
Location of residency: Oregon, Clark County, WashingtonView website Save
About this funder:
Since 1951, supporting charitable work that makes Oregon a better place. Grants are awarded to smaller non-profit organizations; most often to groups with social service, arts and culture, educational, environmental and/or youth-centered missions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Autzen Foundation accepts applications from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Charitable organizations registered under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (including churches) or government entities, such as a town, public school, or stage agency.
- 501(c)(3) designation (or other qualified tax-exempt IRS status) in place for at least 2 years.
- Directly serving residents of Oregon or southwest Washington (Clark County).
- We will not consider requests for:
- Fundraising events
- Projects primarily seeking to influence elections or legislation
- Organizations without qualified tax status designation that are using another non-profit organization as a fiscal or umbrella agent