Autzen Foundation Grant
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $35,000
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2018 5:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Mar 15, 2019 5:00pm PDT, Aug 1, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Conference, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon, Washington
Location of residency: Oregon, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since 1951, The Autzen Foundation has been supporting charitable work that makes Oregon a better place. Thomas J. Autzen, who helped lead the way for Oregon’s plywood industry, established the foundation with his son Thomas Edward Autzen. The foundation awards grants to:
- social service,
- arts and culture,
- educational, and
- youth-centered organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility and Requirements:
- Not-for-profit organizations of Oregon and adjacent regions;
- Tax-exempt status with 501(c)3 designation in place for at least 2 years;
- Only one application submission per calendar year;
- A final report is to be submitted by all grantees prior to any reapplication.
- Grants are not made to, or for, any of the following:
- Projects seeking to influence elections or legislation;
- Organizations without a 501(c)3 tax status designation that are using another non-profit organization as a fiscal or umbrella agent.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Autzen Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.