Avery Dennison Foundation Grant
Avery DennisonSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,500 - US $200,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Brazil; China; India Other eligible locations: Argentina; Australia; Bangladesh; Belgium; Brazil; Bulgaria; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Dominican Republic; Egypt; El Salvador; France; Germany; Guatemala; Haiti; Honduras; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; Japan; Korea, Republic of; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mauritius; Mexico; Morocco; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Pakistan; Peru; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sri Lanka; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan, Republic Of China; Thailand; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; Vietnam; Benton County, Arkansas; Counties in California: Los Angeles County; San Bernardino County; San Francisco County; Santa Clara County; Fayette County, Georgia; Counties in Illinois: Cook County; DuPage County; Counties in Indiana: Allen County; Hancock County; Lake County; Worcester County, Massachusetts; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Bergen County, New Jersey; Counties in New York: New York County; Rockland County; Counties in North Carolina: Caldwell County; Guilford County; Counties in Ohio: Franklin County; Lake County; Licking County; Montgomery County; Washington County, Oregon; Counties in Pennsylvania: Bradford County; Bucks County; Clinton County; Laurens County, South Carolina; Counties in Texas: Dallas County; Denton County; King County, Washington; Counties in Wisconsin: Waukesha County; Winnebago County Show all
Location of residency: Preferred: Brazil, China, India Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Provide direct services to populations who are traditionally underserved because of gender, socioeconomic status or geography.
- Provide educational improvements to elementary, secondary, post-secondary and/or vocational schools.
- Focus funds on science, mathematics, technology or graphic and visual arts educational efforts.
- Provide direct support for projects that improve the physical environment.
- Involve young people and community members in the project's implementation.
- Educate community members about responsible care of the environment, particularly as it relates to the manufacturing industry. Examples include energy and water conservation, waste reduction, recycling, responsible forestry, sustainable packaging, product safety and resource conservation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations that request grants must meet the following criteria:
- Be licensed and recognized by their respective governments.
- All NGOs must provide a photocopy of their government certification to receive funds from a U.S.-based Foundation (e.g. applicants from India should include a photocopy of their FCRA approval).
- Provide services to benefit the public in locations where Avery Dennison has facilities and a significant workforce presence.
- Grant-funded activities must incorporate Avery Dennison employees into the community programs offered by the nonprofit or NGO.
- We do not fund or sponsor:
- Conferences, fundraisers and special events.
- Organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
- Individual scholarships, stipends, fellowships, travel grants, etc.
- For-profit organizations or ventures.
- Government agencies.
- Sports teams or fund-raising initiatives.
- Religious groups for religious purposes.
- Political organizations, candidates, ballot measure or other political activities.
- Institutional endowments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Avery Dennison Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.