Award for Excellence in Integrated Pest Management
Entomological Society of America (ESA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 1, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This ESA award, sponsored by Syngenta Crop Protection, shall be made on the basis of outstanding contributions that relate directly to Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The award consists of an inscribed plaque and an amount that varies depending upon the interest earned from the endowment. Prior to 2014, this award was offered and administered by the Entomological Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- A nominee must be an ESA member who has made outstanding contributions to IPM.
- Only nominations from ESA Branches are accepted for the Award for Excellence in IPM.
- Each Branch is limited to one new nomination per year.
- Any candidate nominated, but not selected, may be renominated no more than two times within the two-year period after his/her initial submission.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Special consideration shall be given to independence of thought and originality.
- A recipient of a widely recognized scientific award will not be eligible for this award unless the accomplishment cited as the basis for nomination represents new work.
- Previous recipients of this award are not eligible for future nominations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Award for Excellence in Integrated Pest Management by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.