AXA Research Fund
AXA Insurance Group
Grant amount: Up to €40,000
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: College / University Faculty Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: New York
Location of residency: New York
The AXA Research Fund is the scientific philanthropy initiative of global insurance leader AXA dedicated to boosting scientific progress and discoveries that contribute to understand and better prepare against environmental, life and socio-economic risks. It also encourages supported researchers public engagement to help feed the public debate.
AXA offers some possibilities for current or previous grantees to apply for a Scientific Outreach Grant to engage nonscientific audiences around their AXA research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any person having received an AXA Research Fund grant can apply to the AXA Scientific Outreach grant under the following conditions:
- Your current activity is - or is closely related to - the research project you have been awarded for by AXA Research Fund.
- It is being carried out within an academic institution, be it or not the same as for the AXA project.
- Submission of proposal for an AXA Scientific Outreach Grant should take place at least six months after the beginning of your AXA granted research project.
- Projects that can receive support are:
MOOC, video, blog, comics, exhibition or master class... your dissemination project can take many forms, as long as it is designed for and understandable by a non-academic audience.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AXA Research Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.