B+LNZ Undergraduate Scholarship (Degree)
Beef and Lamb New ZealandSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to NZ $5,000
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: New Zealand
Location of residency: New Zealand
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Beef + Lamb New Zealand is currently reviewing our scholarships with an update expected mid-late January 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience.
B+LNZ's Undergraduate Scholarship supports talented students to achieve qualifications that will lead to careers in the sheep and beef industry.
The B+LNZ Undergraduate Scholarship helps students who are studying towards a bachelors degree and/or an honours year.
The scholarship can be used towards study at Massey, Lincoln and Waikato universities – in agriculture, science (including food technology), business and social science disciplines that lead to careers in the livestock, meat and related agribusiness sectors. (We may consider other degrees for scholarships if applicants can make a convincing case.)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The scholarship is for people who are coming straight from school, from current employment, or are part-way through a relevant degree qualification.
- Applicants will need to have a good academic record, good interpersonal skills and a passion for the agricultural sector.
- Applicants must need NCEA Level 3 or better, or B Bursary or better – while those part-way through a degree should have received either NCEA Level 3 or better, or a B+ average or better.
- All applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must be registered in a full-time course at a New Zealand university in the year of the award, and must have satisfactorily completed course work in each preceding year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the B+LNZ Undergraduate Scholarship (Degree) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.