Baker Family Foundation Grant
Baker Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Lane County, Oregon
Location of residency: Lane County, OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Our purpose is primarily to benefit people and organizations who live or work in the circulation area of The Register-Guard newspaper, which is centered in Lane County, Oregon. In addition, some grants could be considered for other communities where the Baker family; descendants of (Alton F. Baker) reside or work.
Our interest is in particular:
- to provide for the delivery of basic human needs through funding health & welfare programs,
- to improve the quality of life in our communities through the funding of the arts, recreation and civic programs and
- to further educational opportunities and programs, especially (but not limited to) the areas of journalism, literacy and citizenship.
Our goal is:
- to enhance existing services through funding specific projects,
- to provide seed money for new projects or services and
- to enhance the ability to provide service through contributing to new or improved facilities or equipment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- 501(c)(3) organizations
- Geographic focus: Lane County, Oregon
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Baker Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.