Baker Foundation Grant
Baker FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $25,000
Next deadline: Apr 1, 2020 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Project / Program, Capital Project, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Pierce County, Washington
Location of residency: WashingtonView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to 501c3 non-profit charitable organizations.
- The Baker Foundation confines grants primarily to the State of Washington, Pierce County.
- The Foundation will review proposals from regional organizations with a demonstrated record of service in the Foundation’s areas of focus; i.e., Pierce County, Washington.
- As a general policy, The Baker Foundation does not make contributions for:
- Projects which are primarily or normally funded by public tax funds,
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes,
- Basic research,
- Grants to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Baker Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.