Bangor Savings Bank Corporate Giving Program
Bangor Savings Bank Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Maine
Location of residency: MaineView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Bank is committed to the support of organizations and activities that advance community development and improve the quality of life in our Maine communities. Our corporate charitable giving has a focus in the following areas:
- Initiatives that raise student aspirations at the primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels.
- Programs that transfer knowledge in specific skill sets such as public speaking and economics.
- Initiatives that support education through dissemination of information.
- Activities directed at improving quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Initiatives supporting creative arts that educate and entertain while providing a forum for local talent.
- Activities that enhance the role of art organizations as economic enterprises.
Health and Wellness
- Unduplicated programs essential to the underlying medical care of a community.
- Initiatives focusing on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
A United Way Supporter
- Bangor Savings Bank is a long-term supporter and corporate contributor to United Way programs in Maine. The Bank also recognizes the importance of setting a positive example for Maine-based companies by supporting local rather than national charities with both corporate contributions and service commitments from its employees.
- In 2011, Bangor Savings Bank employees contributed over $77,000 to United Ways state-wide through an all-employee campaign in the fall. The Bank’s corporate contribution to United Ways totaled $65,250 for the 2011 campaign.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bangor Savings Bank Corporate Giving Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.