Bangor Savings Bank Foundation Grant Making
Bangor Savings Bank Foundation
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $25,000
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Jan 1, 2019, Apr 1, 2019, Jul 1, 2019
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Maine
Location of residency: MaineView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Bangor Savings Bank Foundation
- Initiatives that raise student readiness, academic success, achievement and aspirations at the primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels, including but not limited to STEM education initiatives.
- Programs essential to the underlying medical care of a community. Initiatives focusing on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
- Activities directed at improving quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Initiatives supporting organizations that meet community needs, expand arts and cultural programming, or provide education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Awards will include support for program development as well as for new and expanded facilities and equipment.
- Grant awards are generally limited to the market area served by Bangor Savings Bank.
- Grant recipients must demonstrate 501(c)(3) or other nonprofit status, a need for private financial support, and a direct relevance to the Foundation's areas of giving interest.
- Eligible organizations may submit only one application per calendar year.
- For all proposals received, we have a preference to support projects and initiatives that do the following:
- include a strategy for leveraging other resources and support.
- produce cost-effective results which can be measured and evaluated.
- provide incentive for the private and public sectors to work together in community problem solving.
- encourage coordination with other efforts and do not duplicate programs in the community.
- advance innovative and long-term strategies which will address recognized needs.
- demonstrate an ability to obtain future funding if it will be needed.
- The Foundation does not provide financial support for political organizations or candidates, religious organizations, or activities for sectarian purposes.
- The Foundation does not generally support annual operating budgets, endowments, scholarships, conferences, seminars, festivals, or similar events, although such events may be considered through the Bank's Corporate Giving program.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bangor Savings Bank Foundation Grant Making by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.