Bank of America Client Foundation Grant Program
Bank of America Client Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $35,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Delaware, Sarasota County, Florida
Location of residency: Delaware, Sarasota County, FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In 1961, Sarasota, Florida, Bank and Trust Company (now Bank of America) formed the Bank of America Client Foundation to support charitable endeavors in the local area. The Foundation is set up with funds from several donors with varying interests. The Foundation typically makes grants to local Sarasota organizations with a successful track record.
- Natural Science
- Historic Preservation
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations considered for funding must be classified as qualified public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- In addition, the Foundation generally does not provide funding for:
- general operating expenses;
- endowment or annual giving campaigns;
- debt reduction or financing;
- conferences, seminars, workshops, travel, surveys or advertising;
- individual schools; or
- child care facilities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bank of America Client Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.