Baptist Healing Trust: Small Grant
Baptist Healing Hospital TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Next deadline: Feb 26, 2019 2:00pm PST (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Apr 3, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Jul 10, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal), Aug 7, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Sep 17, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal), Oct 16, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Dec 4, 2019 2:00pm PST (Pre proposal), Jan 9, 2020 2:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Tennessee
Location of residency: Counties in Tennessee: Bedford County, Cannon County, Cheatham County, Clay County, Coffee County, Cumberland County, Davidson County, DeKalb County, Dickson County, Fentress County, Franklin County, Giles County, Hickman County, Houston County, Humphreys County, Jackson County, Lawrence County, Lewis County, Lincoln County, Macon County, Marshall County, Maury County, Montgomery County, Moore County, Overton County, Perry County, Pickett County, Putnam County, Robertson County, Rutherford County, Smith County, Stewart County, Sumner County, Trousdale County, Van Buren County, Warren County, Wayne County, White County, Williamson County, Wilson County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Healing Trust supports nonprofits that provide health services in Middle Tennessee. We do this by providing grants, retreats, and leadership programs.
Small Grants are $20,000 or less. These grants are for programs that include clear goals, timelines, and measurable health outcomes. Health outcomes show the impact that the program has had on its participants.
The Small Grant application is our shortest application and does not have a preliminary application. However, applicants must speak with a member of the program staff before applying to make sure that the program will fit our interests. Agencies may only have one Small Grant or a regular Transom Grant at any given time.
Areas of Interests
- Physical Health (Must provide direct clinical services, caregiver support, or health system navigation through the Get Covered TN initiative to apply under physical health)
- Mental Health
- Recovery from Alcohol or Drug Addiction
- Healing from Abuse, Neglect, or Violence
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made to non-profit organizations with locations in Middle Tennessee that have been in operation as a 501(c)(3) for at least one year and that operate health related programs that produce measurable health outcomes or advocate for healthcare access.
- Applying organizations must also have generated at least $35,000 in revenue (not including in-kind donations) in their previous fiscal year and have operating expenses less than $20 million.
- All grant proposals should display and emphasize respect for the dignity of all persons.
- Applying organizations must have sustainable programs that fit into one or more of our areas of interest.
- The Trust does not fund:
- Capital projects: purchase, construction, or renovation of facilities
- Individuals and fraternal organizations
- Other grant-making organizations
- Organizations that have discriminatory policies or practices
- Partisan politics, political lobbying, or electoral campaigns
- Single disease, research-oriented organizations
- Startup organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Baptist Healing Trust: Small Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.