Basic Needs Giving Partnership - Regional Collaborative Grants
Greater Green Bay Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $300,000
Deadline: Feb 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Green Lake County, Kewaunee County, Oconto County, Outagamie County, Shawano County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Green Lake County, Kewaunee County, Oconto County, Outagamie County, Shawano County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Any group considering a regional grant application must first contact the Community Foundation representative in the service area of the lead organization's home office.
Basic Needs Giving Partnership
The U.S. Venture Open Fund for Basic Needs, a fund of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, is a field of interest fund created to:
- Address root causes of poverty
- Support long-term visions and solutions to move people out of poverty
- Assist those with limited capacity, such as the low-income elderly or significantly disabled, to maintain a stable and dignified quality of life
Consideration will be given to program proposals that address one of the following impact areas:
- Help children, youth and young adults become healthy and ready to succeed in school and become self-sufficient.
- Strengthen individuals and families to help them learn to meet basic needs and build financial self-sufficiency.
- Empower and support individuals affected by aging and dementia with low or fixed incomes through services that meet their basic needs and allow them to age with dignity.
- Help uninsured and under-insured residents sustain a higher quality of life by preventing and reducing acute and long-term care crises through innovative and culturally appropriate models promoting the control and prevention of disease and chronic illness
Grantmaking will support:
- Organizations that demonstrate the potential to expand or deepen their impact or those that are already achieving measurable impact.
- Efforts that involve goal-oriented, flexible partnerships among the non-profit, public, and private sectors.
- Initiatives that take a long-term view of what is required for people to move out of poverty.
Grants are offered for:
Project support – Grants to initiate, support operationally, enhance, or expand projects or programs with goals and measurable outcomes that are consistent with the funding priorities.
Capacity building – Grants that enhance an agency’s ability to meet its mission and goals or position an organization to increase its scale and ability to meet community needs.
Policy analysis and advocacy – Grants to non-profits that conduct nonpartisan studies, engage in public awareness campaigns, and promote collaboration among non-profit, public, and civic groups around critical community issues.
Basic Needs Giving Partnership Regional Collaborative Grants
These grants support projects and programs that are undertaken by multiple non-profit organizations in two or more Community Foundation service areas.
The complexity of the project will benefit from each organization’s particular expertise or provided services, or will enable more effective and efficient delivery of the program or services than individual organizations working alone or separately. Projects must serve residents in two or more service areas of the following community foundations: the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, or the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funds will support the work of established non-profit organizations or leadership with a proven record of success in maintaining solid, critical programs.
- They will also support innovative new organizations and programs collaborating with exisiting organizations or leadership.
- Funds are not meant to support emergency assistance programs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Basic Needs Giving Partnership - Regional Collaborative Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.