BASINWIDE & BASIN STATES SALINITY CONTROL PROGRAMS
US Department of the Interior: Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $1 - US $12,000,000
Fields of work: Hydrology Water Resource Management
Applicant type: For-Profit Business, Government Entity, Indigenous Group, Nonprofit, College / University, Individuals
Funding uses: Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
Location of residency: United States, American Samoa, District of Columbia, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands Show all
The Colorado River Basin Salinity Control Program (Salinity Control Program) was designed to meet the objectives of the Colorado River Basin (Basin) Water Quality Standards. These standards include a Plan of Implementation to limit further degradation of water quality in the Colorado River that provides water to Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. The objective of the Salinity Control Program has been to minimize salt loading in the Colorado River system by seeking cost-effective regional solutions to the problem.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's
- WaterSMART Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Projects for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2024
- WaterSMART: Large-Scale Water Recycling Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Planning and Project Design Grants For FY 2023 and FY 2024
- WaterSMART Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects For Fiscal Year 2024 and Fiscal Year 2025
- WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Act Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”