Brattleboro: Crosby-Gannett Fund Grant
Vermont Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $250 - US $1,000
Next deadline: Oct 11, 2018 2:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Apr 18, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Windham County, Vermont
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants must be schools, municipal entities, or nonprofit organizations that serve the Brattleboro area.
- Nonprofit organizations or community groups who do not have 501(c)(3) status may apply for grant awards if another tax-exempt organization, school, or municipality acts as a fiscal sponsor.
- Eligible projects and organizations will focus on innovation, capital improvements, and historical renovation/preservation.
- Grant applicants must employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity (as defined in paragraph 249(c)(4) of title 18, United States Code), sexual orientation, marital or parental status, political affiliation, military service, physical or mental ability.
- What the Fund does not support:
- Requests for unrestricted operating expenses or repeat support for the same project.
- Organizations may not be funded more than one time in the calendar year.
- If an organization applies and is denied in the first round, they may apply again within the year.
- The fund does not accept requests for unrestricted operating support or repeat support for the same project.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brattleboro: Crosby-Gannett Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.